|Type of Service||Duration||Fee|
|Invigilation for the basic pen and paper exam or online Exam||Up to 3 hrs||$40|
|Extended duration for every hr. or less||$10|
|Rescheduling exam per occurrence||$10|
|Special invigilation services with multiple time monitoring, group invigilation, etc.||Inquire|
|Other exam related charges (Printing, Faxing, Special Accommodation Requirements, etc.)||Inquire|
|Exam Cancellation||See below|
- All fees are in Canadian Dollar and are payable before the start of the exam.
- Companies wishing to pay via the company cheque should submit their purchase order prior to the exam date.
- The fees shown exclude shipping and handling charges. Normally these charges are covered by the examining organizations. However, if the examining organization does not cover it, the student writing the exam will be responsible for the cost.
Exam cancellations are subject to the following time sensitive charges except for medical or other extenuating circumstances beyond the control of the candidate writing the exam (supporting documents may be required).
1. More than 4 weeks before the exam date:
2. Within 3 to 4 weeks before the exam date:
3. Within 2 to 3 weeks before the exam date:
4. Within 1 to 2 weeks before the exam date:
5. Less than one week before the exam date:
6. No shows:
Full fees (including additional fees, if applicable)