Terms and conditions
Before booking an exam, please read the following information carefully and acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree with all the following information.
- Please book your exam as early as possible. Some universities as well as other examining organizations have specific time requirements for requesting the exam date. Please check with your institution to find out how late you can apply for the exam date.
- Once you submit your exam date request form to Academic Examination Services, you will receive an email, confirming the submitted information. You should keep a copy of this email for future references. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your trusted emails to ensure our confirmation email is delivered to your inbox. Otherwise email may land in your spam folder or gets deleted.
- Right after booking your exam date with us, please contact your university or the examining organization and request your exam to be sent to us. Our address will be included in the email that you receive from us. It is also available on our website.
- When we receive your exam documents, we will send you an email, confirming the receipt of your exam and the exact time of your exam. Please add email@example.com to your trusted to ensure our confirmation email is delivered to you.
- Currently, our exam invigilation services for the individuals are offered year-round on selected Saturday mornings (excluding the long weekends and Christmas holidays). Normally the exams start between 9 and 10/10:30. The exact starting time will be included in the confirmation email sent to you. Our operation hours are 9am to 1:30pm (4.5 hrs. max.). Special arrangements can be made for organizations that require invigilation for 10 or more people at the same time. Please email your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Exams may not be booked more than Four months in advance.
- You have read and agree to our fees structure posted on this website.
- The applicants writing the exams are ultimately responsible for the payment of the invigilation and related fees, if applicable, unless other arrangements are made with the examining organization or another third party to pay the fees.
- Applicants who have booked an exam and failed to show up are still responsible for the full fee payment, unless they have either rescheduled their exam before the exam date or have received in writing that their fee is waived by the Academic Examination services.
- Fees are payable by cash, certified check, or Credit/debit cards (subject to availability) before the start of the exam.
- You should be at the exam center no later than 15 minutes before the start of your exam. If you arrive late, you may not be able to complete your exam on time.
While “Academic Examination Services and/or Exam4less” has made all reasonable efforts to provide the viewer of this website with the most accurate and up-to-date information, there is no warranty that this website would be free of errors, infection by viruses or any other contaminating or destructive properties resulting in the inaccuracy of the information. Furthermore, there are circumstances where factors that are not under our control (such as extreme weather conditions, power interruptions, emergency building repairs, fire, road accidents, flood, security issues, etc.) that impact our operation where we have no control over it. While we try our best to resolve these issues to the best of our ability, under no circumstances the “Academic Examination Services and/or Exam4less”, its officers, agents and employees are liable for any damages inflicted, or inaccuracy of the information provided in this website. “Academic Examination Services and/or Exam4less” advises all users to verify the accuracy of the information on this Web site before booking their exams.