Before booking an exam, please read the following information carefully and acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree with all the relevant information regarding the exam procedures, policies and the fees structure.
- Please book your exam as early as possible. Some universities as well as other examining organizations have specific time requirements for requesting the exam date. Please check with your institution to find out how late you can apply for the exam date.
- Once you submit your exam date request form to Academic Examination Services, you will receive an email, confirming the submitted information. You should keep a copy of this email for future references.
- Right after booking your exam date with us, please contact your university or the examining organization and request your exam to be sent to us. Our address will be included in the email that you receive from us. It is also available on our website.
- When we receive your exam documents, we will send you an email, confirming the receipt of your exam and the exact time of your exam.
- At the present time, the exam invigilation services are offered year round on selected Saturday mornings (excluding the long weekends and Christmas holidays). Normally the exams start between 9 and 12 am depending on the number of exams for the day.
- Exams may not be booked more than three months in advance.
- The applicants writing the exams are ultimately responsible for the payment of the invigilation and related fees, if applicable, unless other arrangements are made with the examining organization or another third party to pay the fees.
- You must have read and agree to our fees structure posted on this website.
- Fees are payable by cash or certified check, or Credit/Debit cards (subject to availability) before the start of the exam.
- You should be at the exam center no later than 15 minutes before the start of your exam. If you arrive late, you may not be able to complete your exam on time.
While “Academic Examination Services and/or Exam4less” has made all reasonable efforts to provide the viewer of this website with the most accurate and up-to-date information, there is no warranty that this website would be free of errors, infection by viruses or any other contaminating or destructive properties resulting in the inaccuracy of the information. As such, under no circumstances the “Academic Examination Services and/or Exam4less”, its officers, agents and employees are liable for any inaccuracy of the information or damages inflicted as a result of the use of this website. “Academic Examination Services and/or Exam4less” advises all users to verify the accuracy of the information before committing to any course of action.